Join the New York Student Aid Alliance
On December 16, Governor David Paterson's first Executive Budget will be released. College financial aid programs could be seriously impacted by the New York State deficit projected to be as high as $15 billion.
Check out the new Facebook page, New York Student Aid Alliance, launched by the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities. Click on the link http://tinyurl.com/NYStudentAidAlliance and then click, "Become a Fan."
This is a platform for students, parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends to unite efforts and support funding for the more than 300,000 students who depend on financial assistance from New York State. Learn how you can make a difference by voicing your opposition to budget cuts in programs such as the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP), Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP), Science and Technology Entry Programs (STEP/C-STEP), and Liberty Partnerships Programs.
Join this important online community of advocates so that you can receive e-mails about when your voice of support will matter most.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>