Join the New York Student Aid Alliance
On December 16, Governor David Paterson's first Executive Budget will be released. College financial aid programs could be seriously impacted by the New York State deficit projected to be as high as $15 billion.
Check out the new Facebook page, New York Student Aid Alliance, launched by the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities. Click on the link http://tinyurl.com/NYStudentAidAlliance and then click, "Become a Fan."
This is a platform for students, parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends to unite efforts and support funding for the more than 300,000 students who depend on financial assistance from New York State. Learn how you can make a difference by voicing your opposition to budget cuts in programs such as the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP), Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP), Science and Technology Entry Programs (STEP/C-STEP), and Liberty Partnerships Programs.
Join this important online community of advocates so that you can receive e-mails about when your voice of support will matter most.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>