Join the New York Student Aid Alliance
On December 16, Governor David Paterson's first Executive Budget will be released. College financial aid programs could be seriously impacted by the New York State deficit projected to be as high as $15 billion.
Check out the new Facebook page, New York Student Aid Alliance, launched by the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities. Click on the link http://tinyurl.com/NYStudentAidAlliance and then click, "Become a Fan."
This is a platform for students, parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends to unite efforts and support funding for the more than 300,000 students who depend on financial assistance from New York State. Learn how you can make a difference by voicing your opposition to budget cuts in programs such as the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP), Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP), Science and Technology Entry Programs (STEP/C-STEP), and Liberty Partnerships Programs.
Join this important online community of advocates so that you can receive e-mails about when your voice of support will matter most.
- Thursday, October 23--Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>