Join the New York Student Aid Alliance
On December 16, Governor David Paterson's first Executive Budget will be released. College financial aid programs could be seriously impacted by the New York State deficit projected to be as high as $15 billion.
Check out the new Facebook page, New York Student Aid Alliance, launched by the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities. Click on the link http://tinyurl.com/NYStudentAidAlliance and then click, "Become a Fan."
This is a platform for students, parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends to unite efforts and support funding for the more than 300,000 students who depend on financial assistance from New York State. Learn how you can make a difference by voicing your opposition to budget cuts in programs such as the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP), Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP), Science and Technology Entry Programs (STEP/C-STEP), and Liberty Partnerships Programs.
Join this important online community of advocates so that you can receive e-mails about when your voice of support will matter most.
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- Spotlight on Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- The Beat Goes On...Even at Intermission
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>