Join the New York Student Aid Alliance
On December 16, Governor David Paterson's first Executive Budget will be released. College financial aid programs could be seriously impacted by the New York State deficit projected to be as high as $15 billion.
Check out the new Facebook page, New York Student Aid Alliance, launched by the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities. Click on the link http://tinyurl.com/NYStudentAidAlliance and then click, "Become a Fan."
This is a platform for students, parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends to unite efforts and support funding for the more than 300,000 students who depend on financial assistance from New York State. Learn how you can make a difference by voicing your opposition to budget cuts in programs such as the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP), Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP), Science and Technology Entry Programs (STEP/C-STEP), and Liberty Partnerships Programs.
Join this important online community of advocates so that you can receive e-mails about when your voice of support will matter most.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Browse Blog Archive>>