Passing the Baton at AGSC
More than 240 students have graduated from the Alliance Graduate School of Counseling (AGSC) in the past nine years. On our New York City and Rockland campuses, 243 students have enrolled for the fall 2008 semester.
Last year, two AGSC graduates passed the national comprehensive counseling exam in the 95th percentile. God has blessed us with outstanding full-time and part-time faculty. Our students have dared to trust Him with their future. They have demonstrated that they are motivated by ministry rather than money.
Saturday, September 6 was a celebration of the way the Lord has led in all of our lives. He has brought us together and guided faculty, staff, and students alike. As we continue to listen to the voice of God, He will continue to lead us with His faithfulness.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>