Business After Hours at Nyack
Nyack College was the host sponsor for the Rockland Business Association (RBA) “Business After Hours” event held in Shuman Hall last week. RBA, a non-profit organization headquartered in Pearl River, currently has more than 1,000 members who are from the various towns in the Hudson Valley and New Jersey.
The monthly gathering provides the business community the perfect networking platform, where information gathering and sharing takes place in a casual setting with intentional relationship-building in mind.
Executive Director of Community Relations, Earl Miller, is excited about Nyack’s involvement with RBA. “The July 1st event provided the opportunity for attendees to network with other business people as well as, in many instances, to be introduced to Nyack College as a member of the County’s business community,” says Miller. He continued, “When casually polled, about 90% of those present were first time visitors to the Rockland campus.” RBA has already requested a return visit to Shuman Hall next year.
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- TOMORROW: Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Browse Blog Archive>>