Business After Hours at Nyack
Nyack College was the host sponsor for the Rockland Business Association (RBA) “Business After Hours” event held in Shuman Hall last week. RBA, a non-profit organization headquartered in Pearl River, currently has more than 1,000 members who are from the various towns in the Hudson Valley and New Jersey.
The monthly gathering provides the business community the perfect networking platform, where information gathering and sharing takes place in a casual setting with intentional relationship-building in mind.
Executive Director of Community Relations, Earl Miller, is excited about Nyack’s involvement with RBA. “The July 1st event provided the opportunity for attendees to network with other business people as well as, in many instances, to be introduced to Nyack College as a member of the County’s business community,” says Miller. He continued, “When casually polled, about 90% of those present were first time visitors to the Rockland campus.” RBA has already requested a return visit to Shuman Hall next year.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>