Business After Hours at Nyack
Nyack College was the host sponsor for the Rockland Business Association (RBA) “Business After Hours” event held in Shuman Hall last week. RBA, a non-profit organization headquartered in Pearl River, currently has more than 1,000 members who are from the various towns in the Hudson Valley and New Jersey.
The monthly gathering provides the business community the perfect networking platform, where information gathering and sharing takes place in a casual setting with intentional relationship-building in mind.
Executive Director of Community Relations, Earl Miller, is excited about Nyack’s involvement with RBA. “The July 1st event provided the opportunity for attendees to network with other business people as well as, in many instances, to be introduced to Nyack College as a member of the County’s business community,” says Miller. He continued, “When casually polled, about 90% of those present were first time visitors to the Rockland campus.” RBA has already requested a return visit to Shuman Hall next year.
- Vote and Send Isamar Lopez to "The Voice!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>