Christian Radio Co-Host New Adjunct
Next semester Nyack College will welcome Christian radio WAWZ-FM personality, Stacey Stone, as an adjunct professor,who will head the Radio Workshop and teach "Announcing for Electronic Media."
Co-host of “Johnny Stone in the Morning,” on Star 99.1, she is the recipient of the National Broadcasting Association’s Crystal Award. This honor recognizes radio stations for year-round commitment to community service. Ms. Stone’s personal passion is evident in her involvement with outreach efforts like Christmas Blessings, coat drives, collecting items for U.S. troops and coordinating charity concerts.
The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) is a Washington, DC-based advocacy association that supports legislative, regulatory and public affairs issues for more than 8,300 American radio and television stations.
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- TODAY! Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Browse Blog Archive>>