40th Anniversary Edition of The Fine Print
The 40th anniversary edition of Nyack College’s journal of literature and fine arts, The Fine Print, is now available. This special edition includes selected works from the past 40 years in addition to new works. A copy is available to current students, staff, and faculty. Contact the English Department at x 4523 for information on how to obtain copies.
Nyack’s premier literary forum features poetry, short fiction, essays, photography and fine art created by students, faculty, and staff and is student-edited. Submissions are accepted during the fall and spring semesters each year.
The 2008 editorial staff of The Fine Print includes Joshua Peterson, editor; Jen Stuck, assistant editor, and Anna Notley, art editor. Other staff members include Laura Davis, Janelle Jordan, Jordan Kio, and Aaron Newcomb. Dr. Jonathan Gates is the faculty advisor. Philip Reichle is the typesetter.
Copies of the journal can be purchased by those who are not current students. Please send a check for $10 per copy made payable to Nyack College, include “Fine Print” on the memo line and mail payment to Nyack College, English Department, 1 South Blvd., Nyack, NY 10960.
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack College Scholarships for Winners of Feb 4 MLK Oratory Contest
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- 13 of Nyack's Fall Athletes Recognized for Their Academic Excellence
- Nyack's School of Music Headlines Concert at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center
- Global Service-Learning Director Updates on Nyack/ATS Teams in Israel
- Global Service-Learning Trip in Cuba with Drs. Ron and Wanda Walborn
- Winterim: ATS in Israel with Dr. Bryan Widbin
- Globetrotting--the Nyack Way
- Soo-il Lee Recognized by Korean American Behavioral Health Association
- In Memoriam [Ring out, wild bells] by Lord Alfred Tennyson
- What You Can Discover at Nyack
- Steve Gardner (NC '87; ATS '94) Making Snowflakes
- Marcus Jugenheimer: A Major in God's Army
- The Gift of Mentoring at Nyack for Sneha Chrispal
- The Nyack Story: More Than Numbers by Provost David Turk
- Dr. Gerard Becker Co-authors Award Winning Paper
- Staff Highlight: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland Campus
- A Love Gift at Home for the Holidays
- West Side Story Off-Broadway...A Successful Eight-Show Run
- Nyack Rockland School of Music Winter Concert
- West Side Story Wows Audiences
- Browse Blog Archive>>