40th Anniversary Edition of The Fine Print
The 40th anniversary edition of Nyack College’s journal of literature and fine arts, The Fine Print, is now available. This special edition includes selected works from the past 40 years in addition to new works. A copy is available to current students, staff, and faculty. Contact the English Department at x 4523 for information on how to obtain copies.
Nyack’s premier literary forum features poetry, short fiction, essays, photography and fine art created by students, faculty, and staff and is student-edited. Submissions are accepted during the fall and spring semesters each year.
The 2008 editorial staff of The Fine Print includes Joshua Peterson, editor; Jen Stuck, assistant editor, and Anna Notley, art editor. Other staff members include Laura Davis, Janelle Jordan, Jordan Kio, and Aaron Newcomb. Dr. Jonathan Gates is the faculty advisor. Philip Reichle is the typesetter.
Copies of the journal can be purchased by those who are not current students. Please send a check for $10 per copy made payable to Nyack College, include “Fine Print” on the memo line and mail payment to Nyack College, English Department, 1 South Blvd., Nyack, NY 10960.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>