40th Anniversary Edition of The Fine Print
Poets, writers, photographers, and artists… be a part of the 40th anniversary edition of Nyack’s journal of literature and art, The Fine Print. Original pieces—poetry, short stories, scripts, narratives and photography (including photos of artwork)—from Nyack students, faculty and staff, are welcome.
Send your work to FinePrint@nyack.edu, as an attachment. For details, pick up the written submission guidelines in the library or at the post office today. Please include your full name and contact information on the completed form or in your email.
Production is underway. Send your submissions today!
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>