Spotlight on Nyack NY Music Students
Two Nyack music students at the New York City campus are making a mark on the cultural arts and entertainment capital of the world.
Radoslav Lesay made his New York City debut performance on November 16 at the Amato Opera in the East Village, playing the role of Beppe in Ruggiero Leoncavallo's Pagliacci. The Amato is known to be a training ground for aspiring singers and performers.
Brightnie Jones was a member of the background vocalists singing with Grammy nominated recording artist, Josh Groban, on NBC’s television broadcast of the Christmas Tree Lighting in Rockefeller Center. The show aired on Wednesday, December 28. Mr. Groban known for his powerful hit, “You Raise Me Up,” has appeared on such programs as Ally McBeal, Oprah Winfrey, Good Morning America, and The Today Show, as well as the Superbowl, the Oscars and the closing ceremonies of the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.
Congratulations to Mr. Lesay and Ms. Jones!
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>