Spotlight on Nyack NY Music Students
Two Nyack music students at the New York City campus are making a mark on the cultural arts and entertainment capital of the world.
Radoslav Lesay made his New York City debut performance on November 16 at the Amato Opera in the East Village, playing the role of Beppe in Ruggiero Leoncavallo's Pagliacci. The Amato is known to be a training ground for aspiring singers and performers.
Brightnie Jones was a member of the background vocalists singing with Grammy nominated recording artist, Josh Groban, on NBC’s television broadcast of the Christmas Tree Lighting in Rockefeller Center. The show aired on Wednesday, December 28. Mr. Groban known for his powerful hit, “You Raise Me Up,” has appeared on such programs as Ally McBeal, Oprah Winfrey, Good Morning America, and The Today Show, as well as the Superbowl, the Oscars and the closing ceremonies of the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.
Congratulations to Mr. Lesay and Ms. Jones!
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>