Winter Baseball School for Ages 8-17
The second annual Warrior Athletics Winter Baseball School will begin on Thursday, November 1 for players ages 8-17. Under the supervision of Nyack College Head Baseball Coach, Jon Copeland, five sessions will be held on Thursday evenings in the Warrior Indoor Athletic Facility on the Rockland campus. Two sessions, limited to ten players in each group, are scheduled from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. and 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. The fee is $90 per player and includes video analysis of batting, throwing, and pitching performance.
With 19 years of coaching experience, including ten at the NCAA Division I & II collegiate level, Coach Copeland will offer a range of competitive baseball skills training, with the help of Warrior Assistant Baseball Coach, Christian Gutierrez, a former standout Warrior.
Registration is being held at the Nyack Warrior Baseball Office in the Fitness Center on the Rockland Campus. For more information, contact Coach Copeland at 845.675.4787 or at jon.Copeland@nyack.edu.
- Nyack Student Government Recognizes Campus Leaders
- Commencement Guests Share Appreciation for Nyack's Mission
- Celebrating Commencement 2016
- Parents of Youth 7-18! Check Out Summer Sports Camps at Nyack
- Zahir Edwards (1996-2016)...President Scales Pays Tribute to a Nyack Warrior
- Nyack Represented at Education Financing Forum
- Nyack Students and Faculty Perform in Musikabend
- Meet Dr. Peter Park at the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count
- Nyack's 2016 Year-End Faculty/Staff Luncheon and Awards
- Nyack College 2016 Honorary Degree Recipient Featured in "The Village"
- The 2016 Celebration of Woman
- Nyack NYC School of Music Profs and Student in Jazz on the Plaza!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement at the Westchester County Center
- Meet Nyack's 2016 Valedictorians!
- Battery Park Campus Now Owned by Nyack College
- A Celebration of Pentecost at Bedford Community Church
- Dr. David Ireland, Rockland County Day of Prayer Keynote Speaker
- Just Released! The Fine Print 2016
- Celebrating Nyack Honor Society Students
- Last Weekend Performances of Mozart's "The Magic Flute"
- West Side Story in Lower Manhattan
- Nyack Doing Community Well: Loving Our Neighbor
- Nyack's Inaugural Social Work Graduate Research Colloquium
- PRAXIS Connections Dinner for Emerging Leaders at Nyack NYC
- How Was Your Weekend?
- Browse Blog Archive>>