Par For the Course: Nyack's Golf Classic
It’s time to register for the annual André Thornton Golf Classic, which takes place on Wednesday, October 10 at the New York Country Club, 103 Brick Church Road in New Hempstead, NY. Registration for foursomes is in progress and can be completed online at www.nyack.edu/athletics. (Deadline is October 5.) Registration, use of the driving range a continental breakfast begins at 8:30 a.m. The tournament begins promptly at 10:00 a.m. with a scramble format.
The Golf Classic provides an opportunity to come together as a community to support Nyack students. Two discount incentives are being offered to faculty and staff of Nyack College and ATS*. Proceeds will benefit students who are in need of financial assistance to fulfill their desire to pursue a Christian education at Nyack.
Another highlight of the day will include a posthumous tribute to Nyack College alumnus, Clarence “Beef” Castel at an evening banquet. A class of 1956 graduate, Beef, touched many lives as Vice President of the Nyack Hospital Foundation, military chaplain, Nyack Ambulance Corps volunteer, Rotary member, Nyack College trustee and longtime supporter of Warrior Athletics. The Castel Cup will be unveiled at the dinner and awarded to the winning foursome.
*Brochures and details on the faculty/staff discount on the registration fee for the tournament are also available by contacting Earl Miller, Executive Director of Community Relations at (845)675-4791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack's Spring Production: The Importance of Being Earnest
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Alliance Graduate School of Counseling Reunion at NYC Campus
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- Browse Blog Archive>>