Par For the Course: Nyack's Golf Classic
It’s time to register for the annual André Thornton Golf Classic, which takes place on Wednesday, October 10 at the New York Country Club, 103 Brick Church Road in New Hempstead, NY. Registration for foursomes is in progress and can be completed online at www.nyack.edu/athletics. (Deadline is October 5.) Registration, use of the driving range a continental breakfast begins at 8:30 a.m. The tournament begins promptly at 10:00 a.m. with a scramble format.
The Golf Classic provides an opportunity to come together as a community to support Nyack students. Two discount incentives are being offered to faculty and staff of Nyack College and ATS*. Proceeds will benefit students who are in need of financial assistance to fulfill their desire to pursue a Christian education at Nyack.
Another highlight of the day will include a posthumous tribute to Nyack College alumnus, Clarence “Beef” Castel at an evening banquet. A class of 1956 graduate, Beef, touched many lives as Vice President of the Nyack Hospital Foundation, military chaplain, Nyack Ambulance Corps volunteer, Rotary member, Nyack College trustee and longtime supporter of Warrior Athletics. The Castel Cup will be unveiled at the dinner and awarded to the winning foursome.
*Brochures and details on the faculty/staff discount on the registration fee for the tournament are also available by contacting Earl Miller, Executive Director of Community Relations at (845)675-4791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Nyack College Among 67 Schools Participating in the Second Chance Program
- Browse Blog Archive>>