New and Transfer Student Orientation
Vittorio Aversa, Assistant Director of First Year Studies released the 2007 schedule for New Student Orientation. Friday, August 24 students will arrive for Orientation Weekend on the Rockland County campus with check-in at Shuman Hall.
Beginning at 1:30 p.m. an Information Session for new and transfer students and their parents will be held in Pardington Hall. Speakers include Beverley Locke, Director of Academic Support and Writing & Research Center; Liz Hoffman, Director of Career Services; Elona Collins, Coordinator of Disability Services; Joe Ottilo, Director of Facilities; Kevin Buel, Director of Information Services; Linda Poston, Director of Library Services; Wanda Walborn, Director of Spiritual Formation and Kelvin Walker, Campus Pastor.
A special reception for parents will be held on Friday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. This is an opportunity for parents to meet college administrators for informal gathering with refreshments at Shuman Hall.
A second Information Session will be conducted on Saturday, August 25. Speakers for this segment include Andres Valenzuela, Director of Student Financial Service; Drusila Nieves, Director of Counseling Services; Evangeline Couchey, Associate Registrar; Luz Yanez, Director of Health Services; and Wanda Velez, Director of Residence Life.
For additional information, contact Vittorio Aversa at 845-675-4447.
- SEPT. 30: "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- SEPT. 30: LAST DAY to Shop for Nyack Warrior Gear Online
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- Browse Blog Archive>>