New and Transfer Student Orientation
Vittorio Aversa, Assistant Director of First Year Studies released the 2007 schedule for New Student Orientation. Friday, August 24 students will arrive for Orientation Weekend on the Rockland County campus with check-in at Shuman Hall.
Beginning at 1:30 p.m. an Information Session for new and transfer students and their parents will be held in Pardington Hall. Speakers include Beverley Locke, Director of Academic Support and Writing & Research Center; Liz Hoffman, Director of Career Services; Elona Collins, Coordinator of Disability Services; Joe Ottilo, Director of Facilities; Kevin Buel, Director of Information Services; Linda Poston, Director of Library Services; Wanda Walborn, Director of Spiritual Formation and Kelvin Walker, Campus Pastor.
A special reception for parents will be held on Friday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. This is an opportunity for parents to meet college administrators for informal gathering with refreshments at Shuman Hall.
A second Information Session will be conducted on Saturday, August 25. Speakers for this segment include Andres Valenzuela, Director of Student Financial Service; Drusila Nieves, Director of Counseling Services; Evangeline Couchey, Associate Registrar; Luz Yanez, Director of Health Services; and Wanda Velez, Director of Residence Life.
For additional information, contact Vittorio Aversa at 845-675-4447.
- American Cancer Society Rates Nyack a Top-Ranking NY Institution With Tobacco-Free Policies
- Grace Prescriptions: Seminars for Healthcare Professionals at Nyack NYC
- December School of Music Concerts in Manhattan and in Rockland
- Nyack College Welcomes 2016 Leadership Rockland Cohort for Multi-cultural Communities Day
- Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Conference Proceedings Published
- Chad Needs Your Votes! (Every Day Until November 30)
- School of Education Authors Release Books on Self-Regulation
- Chelsea Geyer ('12) Director of DC127, a Colloquium Guest Speaker
- ATS Alum and Author, Dimas Salaberrios, in Paris
- New Partnership With An Old Friend: Pastor Lesly Milord
- Nyack's Brittany Cruz Heads to Practice With Women's Olympic Pre-National Team
- Reading the New Testament as Second Temple Jewish Literature
- Author Deb Hirsch of Missio Alliance at Nyack/ATS
- Nyack Salutes Our Nation's Veterans
- 7th Scholars Symposium: In Search of the Meaning of Work
- A Nyack College First: Student Cyber Security Team
- A Showcase of Academic Excellence: Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
- National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
- Alumni of the Year Award Honorees Across the Decades
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- AWF President Visits Nyack/ATS Rockland
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Official Statement in Response to Media Announced Law Suit
- Browse Blog Archive>>