Homegoing of Bill Reiter (1981-2007)
Nyack alumnus, William Reiter, of Wexford, PA passed away last week at the age of 26, following an epileptic seizure. A funeral was held on Saturday, June 30 at Kenmore Alliance Church in Tonawanda, NY.
Bill, who was passionate about youth ministry, was a frequent worship leader in chapel. He entered Nyack in 2001 and dreamed of one day starting a church in the Buffalo area.
His family has asked that donations be sent to the Epilepsy Association, Epilepsy Association of WNY, Inc., 339 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, NY 14222 or visit www.epilepsywny.org
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>