New Vice President for Advancement
A Director of Development at Nyack College from 1991 until 1993, Jeff is a trained and proven fundraiser. According to President Michael Scales, the largest annual fund income was recorded during Jeff’s tenure.
His credentials include professional training as a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE).
In addition to his most recent experience at Shell Point, he has also been on the staff at The American Bible Society, The Christian and Missionary Alliance and Estate Design Wealth Planning.
Jeff is married to Nyack alumna, Heather (Jewell, '94). They have two sons, Graham and Connor.
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Browse Blog Archive>>