New Vice President for Advancement
A Director of Development at Nyack College from 1991 until 1993, Jeff is a trained and proven fundraiser. According to President Michael Scales, the largest annual fund income was recorded during Jeff’s tenure.
His credentials include professional training as a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE).
In addition to his most recent experience at Shell Point, he has also been on the staff at The American Bible Society, The Christian and Missionary Alliance and Estate Design Wealth Planning.
Jeff is married to Nyack alumna, Heather (Jewell, '94). They have two sons, Graham and Connor.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>