Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
The second edition of the Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings has been released. Editorial Director Phil Baty writes in a cover letter accompanying the publication, “Rather than rewarding colleges for educating “better” students, we created a ranking that rewards colleges for educating students better.”
Again Nyack College is on the 2018 list of top 20 colleges and universities for environment and has moved from the #17 spot, shared with five other institutions in 2017, to #13 shared with three other institutions. Nyack has also moved up from the 800+ level ranking to the 600 level.
The four “pillars” ranked are resources, engagement, outcomes and environment. In the environment category, a variety of measures of diversity in the student and faculty population are weighed. Among those factors examined at each institution are ethnic diversity, economic diversity (the proportion of students who receive Pell Grants), the proportion of students who are first generation degree earners and the proportion of international students at the institution.
Learn more about the 2018 College Rankings.
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico...Firm and Persevering!
- Nyack Warriors Fight Strong for Breast Cancer Awareness
- 2017 Seed to Harvest Seminar Hosted by Donna Baptiste Ministries
- '08 ATS Alumnus and Young Adults Pastor Adds Executive Director Role to Ministry
- Faculty Recital Features Dr. Tammy Lum
- Nyack Dean to Azusa Pacific Director: Coast to Coast Mentoring
- Nyack Warriors Basketball Podcast
- A Nyack College Cast Revives Lin-Manuel Miranda's "In the Heights"
- Puerto Rico Seminary Community Outreach to Families
- NOV 15: WMCA Radio 570AM Networking Breakfast at Nyack New York City Campus
- Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- Nyack School of Music Students Perform at Market Street Mission
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Hosts Colloquium Series
- Prayer Summit 2017 With Dave Powers
- Browse Blog Archive>>