WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
Beginning Friday, October 13 from 5:00-5:30 PM, Nyack College radio station WNYK 88.7 FM will feature re-airs of “Perspectives on Personal Living,” a broadcast once hosted by the late Dr. Craig Ellison, founding director of Alliance Graduate School of Counseling (AGSC). This special programming will run until the end of the fall 2017 semester.
Dr. Ellison was also named Nyack's Distinguished Professor of Urban Studies and Counseling. His vision for a master’s level counseling program at Nyack was birthed in 1982. The graduate degree was officially offered in 1999. Today AGSC offers two concentrations—Mental Health Counseling (in class and online) and Marriage and Family Therapy.
Tune in to hear timless pearls of wisdom from a beloved campus patriarch.
Learn more about the Alliance Graduate School of Counseling.
- OCT 20-21: Movement Day New York City
- OCT 21: Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
- OCT 23: Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
- OCT 26: Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- Fall Faculty Reading Features Dr. Charles Beach
- FOUNDER'S DAY CHAPEL: C&MA Canada President David Hearn
- Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
- WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
- Nyack Warrior Athletics and Nyack Health Services Host "Pink Out" Events
- Praise Report from Puerto Rico
- Nyack Music Professor Damien Sneed on Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Dr. Lawrence Schiffman, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Visits Nyack New York City
- Fashion as WordArt Hosted by Nyack's Rockland Writing Center
- Cultivate Coffee Opens on Campus
- Who's Returning to the Hillside for Homecoming?
- Listening Party for Isaiah Velez
- Borderline Music Fest Features Nyack Alumnus "Skerrit Bwoy"
- SEPT 29: ATS Celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Update on Nyack's Seminary Branch in Puerto Rico
- September Alumni Spotlight on WNYK: Pastor Greg Haueter
- What Nyack Warriors Are Doing to Fight For Survivors of Recent Natural Disasters
- Nyack's Women's Soccer Team Fundraises for Pediatric Cancer Programs
- WNYK Interviews Borderline Music Performer, Dave Pettigrew
- Nyack Night at the Borderline Music Festival
- SEPT 21: The Write Down Features Fine Print Contributors
- Browse Blog Archive>>