Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
On Friday, October 13, Ron Blue, Christian financial planner, advisor and author of nearly two dozen books will be on the Nyack College campus in Rockland County during Homecoming 2017. He will make remarks at the College’s 10:00 a.m. Founder’s Day Chapel. Following the chapel service, he will greet guests at a luncheon in the Palisades Room of Boon Campus Center. This event will convene Nyack alumni, pastors, financial planners, and church leaders to hear Mr. Blue’s vision for financial stewardship from a biblical perspective.
A groundbreaking partnership between Nyack College and the Ron Blue Institute (RBI) established this past spring sets the stage for an exciting new academic center on Nyack’s Rockland County campus. The Ron Blue Institute Center at Nyack College will be the first academic center of its kind in the Northeast region of our nation and will advance thought leadership on financial literacy. It will be located in Betty Olsen House on the residential campus overlooking the Hudson River.
Ron Blue’s book, Mastering Your Money is currently the textbook adopted for a personal economics and finance class for Nyack College students. Other publications, include Wealth to Last, co-authored with Larry Burkett and Faith-Based Family Finances: Let God of Worry and Grow in Confidence. Mr. Blue is also founder of Kingdom Advisors, which trains financial planners, investment, insurance and tax and accounting professionals.
Ron Blue is the CEO of the Ron Blue Institute and founder of Kingdom Advisors, a ministry that empowers Christian financial advisors who seek to integrate a biblical worldview into their advice and counsel.
- FEB 21: Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Feb 22: Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- February 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Nyack's WNYK 88.7 FM Warrior Radio Airs Black History Month Features
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium Series
- Athletes Leadership Conference at Nyack College
- How a Nyack Sports Hero Was Celebrated
- First Hudson Link/Nyack College Graduation at Taconic Correctional Facility
- January 29-31: Deeper Life Series Speaker is Dr. Jonathan Shaw
- "Dan Bailey Day" at Nyack
- Head Men's Basketball Coach Jason Crafton on WNYK
- WNYK 88.7FM January Alumni Spotlight: Orlando Suazo
- 2018 Empower Retreat Attendees From 51 Churches and Seven States
- Browse Blog Archive>>