Dan Bailey Named to the CACC Hall of Fame
Dan Bailey, director of admissions at the Rockland County campus of Nyack College was been named to the Class of 2017 Central Athletic Collegiate Conference (CACC) Hall of Fame.
In a August 31 announcement, CACC Commissioner Dan Mara stated that the 2017 honorees “will go down as some of the most historic figures in conference history and it’s fitting that we recognize that with induction into the conference’s Hall of Fame."
According to the CACC, individuals are nominated by their respective institutions and honorees are selected by the conference's hall of fame committee, which is comprised of administrators throughout the CACC.
On his Hall of Fame selection, the 1985 Nyack alumnus and exceptional basketball player commented, "I am honored to be inducted into the CACC Hall of Fame and even moreso to go in as a Nyack College Warrior. My years competing and serving within this great conference as player, coach and administrator have left me with a treasure trove of fond memories and thankful to God for teammates, players, mentors and friends who have enriched my life along the way."
Learn more about Dan’s illustrious athletic career here.
Nyack’s current Athletics Director Keith Davie says, "Dan was a mentor to me when I first arrived at Nyack in 1995. His career has been as testament to dedication and hard work as a player, coach, administrator and builder of the CACC. His legacy is strong in both CACC and Nyack College Athletics."
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico...Firm and Persevering!
- Nyack Warriors Fight Strong for Breast Cancer Awareness
- 2017 Seed to Harvest Seminar Hosted by Donna Baptiste Ministries
- '08 ATS Alumnus and Young Adults Pastor Adds Executive Director Role to Ministry
- Faculty Recital Features Dr. Tammy Lum
- Nyack Dean to Azusa Pacific Director: Coast to Coast Mentoring
- Nyack Warriors Basketball Podcast
- A Nyack College Cast Revives Lin-Manuel Miranda's "In the Heights"
- Puerto Rico Seminary Community Outreach to Families
- NOV 15: WMCA Radio 570AM Networking Breakfast at Nyack New York City Campus
- Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- Nyack School of Music Students Perform at Market Street Mission
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Hosts Colloquium Series
- Prayer Summit 2017 With Dave Powers
- Browse Blog Archive>>