Prayer gatherings continue during the summer on Wednesdays at Nyack's Rockland and Manhattan campuses. Facilitators are Director of Admissions (Rockland campus) Dan Bailey (left), and Associate Dean of Students (New York City campus), Charles Hammond (right).
You are invited to stay for the entire half hour or any portion of it as your schedule permits. Come intercede for current and prospective students and their families, faculty and staff, as well as the overall operations of the college, seminary and graduate schools.
Rockland Campus, Wednesdays, 12:00 noon - 12:30 p.m.
President’s Hall, Shuman Hall
185 South Highland Avenue, Nyack, NY
Campus contact: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland
New York City Campus, Wednesdays, 12:00 noon - 12:30 p.m.
The Pavilion (21st floor)
2 Washington Street, New York, NY
Campus contact: Dr. Charles Hammond, Associate Dean of Students, New York City
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Alumna Alyssa Cruz Presents on Technology-Infused and Data-Driven Lesson Planning
- #GivingTuesday for Nyack's Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico
- Three Nyack Warriors on 2017 Men's Soccer All-Academic Team
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>