2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
Nyack College Summer Sports Camps for youth between the ages of 7 and 18 kick off next month.
Camps take place on the Rockland County campus in Nyack, NY. In a safe and fun environment campers will gain skills while learning the principles of character development and sportsmanship.
Nyack’s Assistant Athletic Director Mandy Aikens announced the following schedule:
Basketball: Boys (ages 7-18): June 26-30 and July 3-7; Boys Overnight (High School only) August 5-6 and Girls (ages 7-18): July 10-14;
Soccer: Co-ed (ages 7-18): July 31-August 4 and August 7-11
Volleyball: Girls (Grades 6-10): July 31- August 4 and August 7-11
Day camp sessions are held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Register by June 1 for a discounted fee, which includes guest appearances by Nyack College athletes, Camp T-shirts, personalized instruction and an awards ceremony. Secure online registration is available for your convenience.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>