Winners of the Nyack College 2017 Student Research Conference Announced
The Sixth Annual Student Research Conference sponsored by the Nyack College Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement, the College of Arts and Sciences and the School of Nursing was held this week in Bowman Gymnasium on Nyack's Rockland County campus. This year’s keynote speaker was board-certified clinical and surgical dermatologist, Dr. Fayne Frey.
The top three groups in the general poster competition were (1st) Susan Prondak and Deborah Yoon for Parent IVF; (2nd) Katalina Padilla and Karisa Rowse for Acute Intermittent Porphyria: Implications for Awareness Among Healthcare Professionals and the Community; and (3rd) Abigael Mercurio and Autumn McGuyer for Don’t be a Stressed Mess!
The winners of the nursing poster competition were Angela Santamaria, Sanil Abraham and Jun Heak for Saving Lives with Every Shot.
Read abstracts of student presentations here.
Visit the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement website to learn more about upcoming events.
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- TONIGHT: Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- FEB 27: Dr. Anita Underwood, a WMCA Networking Breakfast Panelist
- February 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Nyack's WNYK 88.7 FM Warrior Radio Airs Black History Month Features
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium Series
- Athletes Leadership Conference at Nyack College
- How a Nyack Sports Hero Was Celebrated
- First Hudson Link/Nyack College Graduation at Taconic Correctional Facility
- January 29-31: Deeper Life Series Speaker is Dr. Jonathan Shaw
- Browse Blog Archive>>