The Art of Photography With Rebecca Przywara
The Nyack College Rockland campus Writing Center, located above Bailey Library, will host its final “Get Creative” event for the 2016-2017 academic year on Thursday, April 6 beginning at 9:15 p.m.
“The Art of Photography” will presented by Rebecca Przywara, a Nyack College nursing major and English minor in her senior year at the residential campus. Also a professional photographer, Rebecca shares, "Photography as art continues to be my focus. My photography is a sudden, brief glimpse at a small moment as I have lived it. It is not simply capturing a pretty scene or recreating the emotion of a moment; it is more. I take a snapshot, a landscape, a collision of lines and light, and I seek to bring you beneath the simplicity of what it is to all the infinities of what it could be. I hold a deep-seated affinity for color and light, and much of my work combines the two in a variety of unique ways. In particular, I enjoy playing with soft lighting and macro focus. Everything is constantly living and moving and breathing and I simply wait for it all to coalesce, just right."
Come meet Rebecca and be informed and inspired.
All are welcome to this free event.
Visit the Writing Center webpage for more information.
- Summer 2017 Research Grants for Nyack Faculty Announced
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Nyack College Helps Keep Rockland Beautiful
- APRIL 23: Nyack's "La Traviata" Performance Will Benefit Ottawa, IL Tornado Victims
- Warriors Men’s Soccer Loses 4-3 to United States Military Academy in Spring Finale
- Nyack Music Faculty/Alumnus ('09) Carlos Cuestas at Watchung Arts Center
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2017 Commencement
- Fishing Club Fundraiser
- Bill Roesch of Impact Paterson Begins Coaching Business Venture Competition Winners
- Nyack Bio Students Present at SEA PHAGES Conference
- High Praise in the Lincoln Center "Sanctuary"
- Winners of the Nyack College 2017 Student Research Conference Announced
- Dean Wanda Velez--a Panelist for Women in Leadership Conference
- Dr. James Danaher, INDIES Book of the Year Awards Finalist
- The Art of Photography With Rebecca Przywara
- Dr. Lawrence Resseler Conducts School of Social Work Seminar
- English Department Welcomes Author Steven Florczyk to the Nyack Rockland Campus
- CSGE Colloquium Features Dr. Larry Poston
- The Music of Dr. Tammy Lum Featured on WWFM.org., the Classical Network
- CSGE Releases Digital Brochure for April 4 Student Research Conference
- Nyack College School of Business Hosts Competition for Local Entrepreneurs
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica Named to Alliance for Higher Education in Prison Founding Board
- New Edition of The Forum Published
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Browse Blog Archive>>