The Art of Photography With Rebecca Przywara
The Nyack College Rockland campus Writing Center, located above Bailey Library, will host its final “Get Creative” event for the 2016-2017 academic year on Thursday, April 6 beginning at 9:15 p.m.
“The Art of Photography” will presented by Rebecca Przywara, a Nyack College nursing major and English minor in her senior year at the residential campus. Also a professional photographer, Rebecca shares, "Photography as art continues to be my focus. My photography is a sudden, brief glimpse at a small moment as I have lived it. It is not simply capturing a pretty scene or recreating the emotion of a moment; it is more. I take a snapshot, a landscape, a collision of lines and light, and I seek to bring you beneath the simplicity of what it is to all the infinities of what it could be. I hold a deep-seated affinity for color and light, and much of my work combines the two in a variety of unique ways. In particular, I enjoy playing with soft lighting and macro focus. Everything is constantly living and moving and breathing and I simply wait for it all to coalesce, just right."
Come meet Rebecca and be informed and inspired.
All are welcome to this free event.
Visit the Writing Center webpage for more information.
- June 25 Memorial Service for Robin Luce
- Division of Student Success Dean Hosts STEM Event for Rockland Youth
- Remembering Manuel Ocana: A Strong, Gentle Leader
- Nyack College Partners With Long Island School on NYS Presidential Scholarship
- Nyack Profs Present at The Great Fish Count
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack Alumni Sean Pica and Luis Diaz on SiriusXM Broadcast
- Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Rockland Leaders Gather to Show Appreciation for Community Relations Director Earl Miller
- Remembering Robin Luce
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating Nyack's School of Nursing Graduates
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Browse Blog Archive>>