The Art of Photography With Rebecca Przywara
The Nyack College Rockland campus Writing Center, located above Bailey Library, will host its final “Get Creative” event for the 2016-2017 academic year on Thursday, April 6 beginning at 9:15 p.m.
“The Art of Photography” will presented by Rebecca Przywara, a Nyack College nursing major and English minor in her senior year at the residential campus. Also a professional photographer, Rebecca shares, "Photography as art continues to be my focus. My photography is a sudden, brief glimpse at a small moment as I have lived it. It is not simply capturing a pretty scene or recreating the emotion of a moment; it is more. I take a snapshot, a landscape, a collision of lines and light, and I seek to bring you beneath the simplicity of what it is to all the infinities of what it could be. I hold a deep-seated affinity for color and light, and much of my work combines the two in a variety of unique ways. In particular, I enjoy playing with soft lighting and macro focus. Everything is constantly living and moving and breathing and I simply wait for it all to coalesce, just right."
Come meet Rebecca and be informed and inspired.
All are welcome to this free event.
Visit the Writing Center webpage for more information.
- In a World of Darkness: Light...and Love
- 2017 Top Online Colleges for Student Economic Mobility
- Rev. G. Palmer Pardington, III (1939-2017) to Be Memorialized
- New Testament City of Bethsaida Unearthed?
- Remembering Dr. Rexford Boda, President Emeritus (1933-2017)
- Dr. Marie White Recognized by American Educational Research Association
- RELEASE: Nyack College Opts In to the NYS Enhanced Tuition Award
- El-Araj Excavation Update and Photo Gallery
- Summertime Prayer
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, "Mutual by Design" Conference Speaker
- Lauren Lebo, Lacrosse Head Coach
- SAVE THE DATES! September 29 & 30: Borderline Music Festival
- From Dr. Steve Notley in Israel: AJCO Dig Discovery!
- AGSC's Marriage & Family Therapy Ranked #4 Among Top 25 Counseling Programs in the Northeast
- Nyack Basketball Alumni Compete at IBall National Pro Combine
- School of Ed Professors Recognized by American Educational Research Association
- Celebrating the Life of ATS Alumna Aliceteen Taylor
- Memorial Service for Robin Luce
- Division of Student Success Dean Hosts STEM Event for Rockland Youth
- Remembering Manuel Ocana: A Strong, Gentle Leader
- Nyack College Partners With Long Island School on NYS Presidential Scholarship
- Nyack Profs Present at The Great Fish Count
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack Alumni Sean Pica and Luis Diaz on SiriusXM Broadcast
- Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Browse Blog Archive>>