Current issues forum during national library week
April 16-21 is National Library Week.
Associate Dean of the Division of Library Services, Linda Poston, recently announced that during this national observance, Bailey Library will host a Current Issues Forum on Wednesday, April 18. The forum will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Reference Room at Bailey Library on the Rockland County campus.
“Time Capsule: Pranks, Prohibitions and Personalities from Nyack’s Past” will be a part of the college's 125th year celebration. Featured panelists will be Nyack College’s seventh president, Dr. Thomas Bailey; associate dean of the Division of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Dr. Lyndell O’Hara; and associate dean of the Division of Bible and Christian Ministry, Dr. Ronald Walborn.
The Current Issues Forum will begin and end with door prizes. Come win a Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, or Dunkin Donuts gift card. Come celebrate 125 years of Christian higher education!
- Christmas Shopping Event Benefits Global Service-Learning Mexico Trip
- American Cancer Society Rates Nyack a Top-Ranking NY Institution With Tobacco-Free Policies
- Grace Prescriptions: Seminars for Healthcare Professionals at Nyack NYC
- December School of Music Concerts in Manhattan and in Rockland
- Nyack College Welcomes 2016 Leadership Rockland Cohort for Multi-cultural Communities Day
- Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Conference Proceedings Published
- Chad Needs Your Votes! (Every Day Until November 30)
- School of Education Authors Release Books on Self-Regulation
- Chelsea Geyer ('12) Director of DC127, a Colloquium Guest Speaker
- ATS Alum and Author, Dimas Salaberrios, in Paris
- New Partnership With An Old Friend: Pastor Lesly Milord
- Nyack's Brittany Cruz Heads to Practice With Women's Olympic Pre-National Team
- Reading the New Testament as Second Temple Jewish Literature
- Author Deb Hirsch of Missio Alliance at Nyack/ATS
- Nyack Salutes Our Nation's Veterans
- 7th Scholars Symposium: In Search of the Meaning of Work
- A Nyack College First: Student Cyber Security Team
- A Showcase of Academic Excellence: Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
- National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
- Alumni of the Year Award Honorees Across the Decades
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- AWF President Visits Nyack/ATS Rockland
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Browse Blog Archive>>