Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
The Metro District of the C&MA is pleased to announce that the Empower program, directed by Dr. Wanda Walborn, (the Nyack College Director of Spiritual Formation) has reached a milestone fifth year. In thanksgiving for God's faithfulness, Empower's Fifth Anniversary Celebration and Silent Auction Gala will take place on Saturday, May 20, at 1 p.m. at Casa Mia Manor House in Blauvelt, NY.
During the last five years, Empower has witnessed over 200 women encounter God in deep spiritual, intellectual and emotional ways; be healed to the core of their souls; and be strongly equipped, motivated and prepared for kingdom ministry.
Tickets for the Gala can be purchased here by clicking on the RSVP link. Tables of 10 can be purchased for $450 or single tickets for $50 per person. If you are unable to attend the Gala, you can make a donation to Empower through the same link. Proceeds and donations will benefit future program participants.
View the promotional video about Empower for more information about this life-changing program.
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- TONIGHT: Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- FEB 27: Dr. Anita Underwood, a WMCA Networking Breakfast Panelist
- February 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Nyack's WNYK 88.7 FM Warrior Radio Airs Black History Month Features
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium Series
- Athletes Leadership Conference at Nyack College
- How a Nyack Sports Hero Was Celebrated
- First Hudson Link/Nyack College Graduation at Taconic Correctional Facility
- January 29-31: Deeper Life Series Speaker is Dr. Jonathan Shaw
- Browse Blog Archive>>