Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
The Metro District of the C&MA is pleased to announce that the Empower program, directed by Dr. Wanda Walborn, (the Nyack College Director of Spiritual Formation) has reached a milestone fifth year. In thanksgiving for God's faithfulness, Empower's Fifth Anniversary Celebration and Silent Auction Gala will take place on Saturday, May 20, at 1 p.m. at Casa Mia Manor House in Blauvelt, NY.
During the last five years, Empower has witnessed over 200 women encounter God in deep spiritual, intellectual and emotional ways; be healed to the core of their souls; and be strongly equipped, motivated and prepared for kingdom ministry.
Tickets for the Gala can be purchased here by clicking on the RSVP link. Tables of 10 can be purchased for $450 or single tickets for $50 per person. If you are unable to attend the Gala, you can make a donation to Empower through the same link. Proceeds and donations will benefit future program participants.
View the promotional video about Empower for more information about this life-changing program.
- Remembering Robin Luce
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Browse Blog Archive>>