Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
The Office of Student Development has announced that student leadership applications are being accepted for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Take advantage of this opportunity to hone your leadership skills, be a part of a dynamic leadership team, enjoy community and connect with your peers on the residential campus in Rockland County. Positions available include orientation leaders, resident assistants, worship team or student activities crew members.
As you share your gifts and talents, you will supplement your academic, employment, and relational pursuits providing you with challenges, successes, group interaction skills and personal growth opportunities.
Visit the website and apply online where you will find detailed job descriptions and other information. The application requires a resume, an essay (200-500 words) and recommendations from a non-family member and an employer/supervisor. These must be completed and submitted by the Wednesday, March 15 deadline.
Should you have questions, email email@example.com or contact the Office of Student Development by phone at (845) 675-4790.
- Remembering Robin Luce
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Browse Blog Archive>>