NYTimes and MySpace sponsor trip to Africa
In partnership with MySpace.com, The New York Times will sponsor the second annual ''win a trip'' contest and select a university student to travel on a reporting trip to Africa with Pultizer Prize-winning New York Times columnist, Nicholas D. Kristof.
Winner of the contest will blog and prepare videos for the New York Times and MySpace Web sites. In addition to completing an application, contestants must submit an essay no longer than 700 words telling why they should win this all-expenses-paid trip and provide two references with contact information. One of the references must be a resident faculty member.
For more details and to apply online, visit www.nytimes.com/winatrip or
The deadline for submitting the required materials is Friday, April 6.
- March 28 CityServe
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- March 29: Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus March 31
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Browse Blog Archive>>