NYTimes and MySpace sponsor trip to Africa
In partnership with MySpace.com, The New York Times will sponsor the second annual ''win a trip'' contest and select a university student to travel on a reporting trip to Africa with Pultizer Prize-winning New York Times columnist, Nicholas D. Kristof.
Winner of the contest will blog and prepare videos for the New York Times and MySpace Web sites. In addition to completing an application, contestants must submit an essay no longer than 700 words telling why they should win this all-expenses-paid trip and provide two references with contact information. One of the references must be a resident faculty member.
For more details and to apply online, visit www.nytimes.com/winatrip or
The deadline for submitting the required materials is Friday, April 6.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>