NYTimes and MySpace sponsor trip to Africa
In partnership with MySpace.com, The New York Times will sponsor the second annual ''win a trip'' contest and select a university student to travel on a reporting trip to Africa with Pultizer Prize-winning New York Times columnist, Nicholas D. Kristof.
Winner of the contest will blog and prepare videos for the New York Times and MySpace Web sites. In addition to completing an application, contestants must submit an essay no longer than 700 words telling why they should win this all-expenses-paid trip and provide two references with contact information. One of the references must be a resident faculty member.
For more details and to apply online, visit www.nytimes.com/winatrip or
The deadline for submitting the required materials is Friday, April 6.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
- Browse Blog Archive>>