NYTimes and MySpace sponsor trip to Africa
In partnership with MySpace.com, The New York Times will sponsor the second annual ''win a trip'' contest and select a university student to travel on a reporting trip to Africa with Pultizer Prize-winning New York Times columnist, Nicholas D. Kristof.
Winner of the contest will blog and prepare videos for the New York Times and MySpace Web sites. In addition to completing an application, contestants must submit an essay no longer than 700 words telling why they should win this all-expenses-paid trip and provide two references with contact information. One of the references must be a resident faculty member.
For more details and to apply online, visit www.nytimes.com/winatrip or
The deadline for submitting the required materials is Friday, April 6.
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- October 31: Next Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Browse Blog Archive>>