Sat., June 4: Top 10 Tips on the Great Fish Count from Dr. Peter Park
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Wednesday June 1, 2016
Dr. Peter Park sends along a reminder about the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count on Saturday, June 4 at 2 p.m. at the Englewood: Bloomers Beach site in New Jersey.
Check out his top 10 tips and make it a great day!
- Registration is not necessary.
- It’s free!
- Dr. Park will co-lead the session.
- If you need transportation, a student has volunteered to drive others down to the site. He will be leaving from Nyack College (Rockland campus) at 12:30 pm. If you need a ride from Nyack College, please email Peter.Park@nyack.edu no later than Friday, June 3 by noon to finalize arrangements.
- Dress for the weather (sunglasses, sunblock, etc.).
- Waders will be provided (no guarantee that they are leak-proof).
- Bring spare clothing.
- Plan to discover marine life.
- The event is only two hours long, but bring water to stay hydrated and snacks to fend off hunger.
- There is a restroom on site. :)
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack's Spring Production: The Importance of Being Earnest
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Alliance Graduate School of Counseling Reunion at NYC Campus
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- Browse Blog Archive>>