ATS Alumnus Dimas Salaberrios, Nyack Chapel Speaker
With more than 32,000 alumni of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary (ATS) globally engaged, you just never know where you’ll find them serving.
The Nyack College campus in Rockland County welcomed home one such ambassador for Christ this week. ATS alumnus Dimas Salaberrios was the guest chapel speaker on Wednesday, February 24.
The 2012 graduate is co-pastor of Infinity Bible Church with Pastor Joe Fletcher in the Bronx serving at-risk, gang-involved youth. Pastor Salaberrios has shared the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. He and his ministry team have responded to natural disasters like the 2010 earthquake in Haiti and Super Storm Sandy in 2012. Last year, he was one of eight New York/New Jersey ministers who traveled to Charleston, SC to pray with residents and church members of historic Emanuel A.M.E. Church after the murder of eight of its members. He was also among the clergy who ministered in neighborhoods of Baltimore, MD to calm unrest after the death of Freddy Gray.
In the fall of 2015, Street God, his riveting autobiographical journey from the pit to the pulpit was released by Tyndale House Publishers. The publication opened the door for a book tour that included appearances on “Fox & Friends,” an ABC News affiliate in St. Louis, LA; 1190 WLIB with Liz Black, 570 WMCA Christian radio show “Coffee with Kevin;" Trinity Broadcasting Network, and “In the Market” with Janet Parshall on Moody Radio as well as at Riker's Island and Valhalla Prison. While on his European book tour, in Amsterdam he made radio appearances and was featured in a Dutch newspaper. He and colleagues were a part of street ministry in Paris following the November 2015 terrorist attacks.
To learn more about Pastor Salaberrios and Infinity Bible Church, click here.
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- FEB 25: Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- FEB 27: Dr. Anita Underwood, a WMCA Networking Breakfast Panelist
- FEB 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- FEB 28 Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Browse Blog Archive>>