Nyack campus installs new phone system
A new phone system was activated on Monday, March 5 for Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary in Rockland County. On Monday, March 12, the phone system will be in place for Nyack College and ATS in New York City. This change will require new phone numbers and extensions to be assigned campus-wide.
Each of the campuses will retain their original main numbers as well as a second main campus line. You will be able to reach each of the campuses on both numbers assigned as follows:
Nyack College Rockland Campus
845.358.1710 or 845.675.4400
Alliance Theological Seminary @ Rockland Campus
845.353.2020 or 845.770.5700
Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary @ New York City Campus
212.625.0500 or 646.378.6100
All FAX numbers and 800 numbers will remain the same at each campus location.
Callers can access a listing of offices via a voicemail tree or they can access a dial-by name directory. A live attendant is always available at all three campuses. On the Rockland Campus, an operator can assist callers Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- OCT 29 & 31: Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- Browse Blog Archive>>