Lauren Lebo, NCAA Division II Lacrosse Champ
Nyack College women's lacrosse midfielder Lauren Lebo has been named the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division II statistical champion in women's lacrosse for most draw controls per game in the final statistics for the 2015 season. (The draw control stat is used to measure the ability of a team to control the start or restart of play.) Lebo averaged 7.24 draw controls per game with an overall tally of 123 in 17 games.
Lauren is Nyack's first statistical champion in lacrosse since the sport’s inaugural season launched in 2013. During Lebo's exceptional junior year, she was credited with a game high of 24 draw controls against Chowan University while also notching a season best nine goals to lead the Warriors to their first victory on the 2015 campaign (23-14).
As a team, Nyack holds a fifth place ranking in the nation with 15.53 draw controls per game. Lebo led the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) Top 10 in categories of goals, assists, points, and shots; and is ranked in the nation 43rd for goals (50.0) and 48th for goals per game (2.94).
A two-time second team All-CACC selection, Lebo scored 50 goals and led Nyack with 14 assists this past season. She was a three-year starter and has finished her career to date with 147 goals, 19 assists, 103 ground balls, 316 draw controls and 42 caused turnovers.
Lebo is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in nursing as she enters her final season at Nyack.
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico...Firm and Persevering!
- Nyack Warriors Fight Strong for Breast Cancer Awareness
- 2017 Seed to Harvest Seminar Hosted by Donna Baptiste Ministries
- '08 ATS Alumnus and Young Adults Pastor Adds Executive Director Role to Ministry
- Faculty Recital Features Dr. Tammy Lum
- Nyack Dean to Azusa Pacific Director: Coast to Coast Mentoring
- Nyack Warriors Basketball Podcast
- A Nyack College Cast Revives Lin-Manuel Miranda's "In the Heights"
- Puerto Rico Seminary Community Outreach to Families
- NOV 15: WMCA Radio 570AM Networking Breakfast at Nyack New York City Campus
- Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- Nyack School of Music Students Perform at Market Street Mission
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Hosts Colloquium Series
- Prayer Summit 2017 With Dave Powers
- Browse Blog Archive>>