Help Select the 2007 Alumnus of the Year
The Nyack College Alumni Association needs nominations for the 2007 Alumnus of the Year!
Do you know of an alumnus or alumna of Nyack College who deserves to be recognized for Service to Society, Service to the Kingdom, Service to Nyack College or Service to the Christian and Missionary Alliance? If so, please complete the nomination form online at www.nyack.edu/alumni. The award will be presented in October during Homecoming, a 125th anniversary event.
Read about last year's honoree, John Mwangi, at the Spotlight on Alumni link. You could help us find another awesome story. Complete the form today!
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>