Help Select the 2007 Alumnus of the Year
The Nyack College Alumni Association needs nominations for the 2007 Alumnus of the Year!
Do you know of an alumnus or alumna of Nyack College who deserves to be recognized for Service to Society, Service to the Kingdom, Service to Nyack College or Service to the Christian and Missionary Alliance? If so, please complete the nomination form online at www.nyack.edu/alumni. The award will be presented in October during Homecoming, a 125th anniversary event.
Read about last year's honoree, John Mwangi, at the Spotlight on Alumni link. You could help us find another awesome story. Complete the form today!
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>