SADE Seminar for Nyack Hospital Administrators
The School of Adult and Distance Education (SADE) will host a leadership seminar for nearly 50 Nyack Hospital clinical and non-clinical directors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on December 7 in Shuman Hall on the Rockland campus. Facilitated and created by Dr. Anita Underwood, Director of the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program, the seminar is titled, “Playing to Win: Leading for Positive Change.” Dr. Underwood will be assisted by other MSOL faculty and students.
The goal of the full-day seminar is to present principles and practices to enhance transformational leadership. Participants will learn to identify and develop strategies that will bring new success to their organization.
“Playing to Win” marks the launch of the Center for Positive Organizational Leadership, a new development in the MSOL program. More information about this exciting initiative will be available in the coming weeks.
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Vote for Nyack's Joel Pompa, Young Christian Leaders Scholarship Nominee
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Browse Blog Archive>>