SADE Seminar for Nyack Hospital Administrators
The School of Adult and Distance Education (SADE) will host a leadership seminar for nearly 50 Nyack Hospital clinical and non-clinical directors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on December 7 in Shuman Hall on the Rockland campus. Facilitated and created by Dr. Anita Underwood, Director of the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program, the seminar is titled, “Playing to Win: Leading for Positive Change.” Dr. Underwood will be assisted by other MSOL faculty and students.
The goal of the full-day seminar is to present principles and practices to enhance transformational leadership. Participants will learn to identify and develop strategies that will bring new success to their organization.
“Playing to Win” marks the launch of the Center for Positive Organizational Leadership, a new development in the MSOL program. More information about this exciting initiative will be available in the coming weeks.
- TODAY: "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- LAST DAY to Shop for Nyack Warrior Gear Online
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- Browse Blog Archive>>