SADE Seminar for Nyack Hospital Administrators
The School of Adult and Distance Education (SADE) will host a leadership seminar for nearly 50 Nyack Hospital clinical and non-clinical directors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on December 7 in Shuman Hall on the Rockland campus. Facilitated and created by Dr. Anita Underwood, Director of the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program, the seminar is titled, “Playing to Win: Leading for Positive Change.” Dr. Underwood will be assisted by other MSOL faculty and students.
The goal of the full-day seminar is to present principles and practices to enhance transformational leadership. Participants will learn to identify and develop strategies that will bring new success to their organization.
“Playing to Win” marks the launch of the Center for Positive Organizational Leadership, a new development in the MSOL program. More information about this exciting initiative will be available in the coming weeks.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>