CMA International Ministries Leadership Meetings
The International Ministries leadership team of The Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) will hold their annual meetings on the Rockland and New York City campuses November 13-17. Comprised of nine men and four women, this team leads the overseas missionary outreach of the US family of 2,010 Alliance churches.
Representatives from Europe/Middle East, Chinese Ministries, Asia / Pacific, Latin America, and Africa, as well as leaders of Compassion and Mercy Associates and the International Fellowship of Alliance Professionals, the most rapidly growing parts of the C&MA's overseas missional outreach, will also attend the meetings.
In addition to speaking in chapels at both the college and the seminary, select leaders from this team will be making classroom presentations and meeting with students interested in global missions. More than 840 people are presently serving as "sent ones" from US Alliance churches in contexts literally around the globe.
- Monday, October 20: Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Hosts Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Browse Blog Archive>>