Winter Baseball School
The 2006 Warrior Winter Baseball School, under the supervision of Nyack College Head Baseball Coach Jon Copeland, will begin on Friday, November 3. The school is for youth ages 8-17 and sessions will be held for six Friday evenings in the Warrior Indoor Athletic Facility, located on the Rockland Campus. Each class session is limited to 10 players and will be from conducted 6-7pm or 7-8pm. The cost of the program is $180 per player and includes video analysis of batting, throwing, and pitching performance.
The players will go through a range of competitive baseball skills training led by Coach Copeland, who has 18 years of coaching experience, including 9 years at the NCAA Division I & II collegiate level. Herbert Griffin, former standout Warrior player and current Warrior Assistant Baseball Coach, will assist Coach Copeland.
Please register at the Nyack Warrior Baseball Office, located in the Rockland Campus Fitness Center. Further information can be obtained by contacting Coach Copeland at 845.358.1710 x592 or at email@example.com.
- Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary Alumni at Metro District Conference "Expectation"
- OCT 20-21: Movement Day New York City
- OCT 21: Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
- OCT 23-25: Dave Powers Returns for Spiritual Formation's Prayer Summit 2017
- OCT 23: Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
- OCT 26: Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- OCT 29: Trunk or Treat Comes to Nyack College Rockland
- NOV 8-9: Nyack Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- NOV 4: Dr. Anna Flores-Locke to Present at American Counseling Association Event
- WNYK's October Alumni Spotlight: Stephen and Lauri (Boyd) McKnight
- First 2017-2018 Issue of The Forum is Released
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Fall Faculty Reading Features Dr. Charles Beach
- FOUNDER'S DAY CHAPEL: C&MA Canada President David Hearn
- Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
- WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
- Nyack Warrior Athletics and Nyack Health Services Host "Pink Out" Events
- Praise Report from Puerto Rico
- Nyack Music Professor Damien Sneed on Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Dr. Lawrence Schiffman, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Visits Nyack New York City
- Fashion as WordArt Hosted by Nyack's Rockland Writing Center
- Cultivate Coffee Opens on Campus
- Who's Returning to the Hillside for Homecoming?
- Listening Party for Isaiah Velez
- Borderline Music Fest Features Nyack Alumnus "Skerrit Bwoy"
- Browse Blog Archive>>