Winter Baseball School
The 2006 Warrior Winter Baseball School, under the supervision of Nyack College Head Baseball Coach Jon Copeland, will begin on Friday, November 3. The school is for youth ages 8-17 and sessions will be held for six Friday evenings in the Warrior Indoor Athletic Facility, located on the Rockland Campus. Each class session is limited to 10 players and will be from conducted 6-7pm or 7-8pm. The cost of the program is $180 per player and includes video analysis of batting, throwing, and pitching performance.
The players will go through a range of competitive baseball skills training led by Coach Copeland, who has 18 years of coaching experience, including 9 years at the NCAA Division I & II collegiate level. Herbert Griffin, former standout Warrior player and current Warrior Assistant Baseball Coach, will assist Coach Copeland.
Please register at the Nyack Warrior Baseball Office, located in the Rockland Campus Fitness Center. Further information can be obtained by contacting Coach Copeland at 845.358.1710 x592 or at email@example.com.
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- OCT 29 & 31: Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- Browse Blog Archive>>