"A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
New York City Council Member Donovan Richards, Chair of the City Council’s Committee on Environmental Protection, has invited Nyack College School of Music students to perform at City Hall on Tuesday, September 30 at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall in Manhattan.
"A Greener NYC" is the theme of the event that will include the recognition of educators, advocates, and community organizations that have shown exemplary commitment towards ensuring New York City is cleaner and greener.
The program will be co-hosted by Councilman Richards, Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito and the New York City Council. This event is preceded by a series of events for NYC's Climate Week and the 2014 UN Climate Summit hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon. The Summit will take place on September 23 and gather world leaders from government, finance, business, and civil society.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>