True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
Homecoming 2014 Alert!
Bob Cook, Nyack College, 1964 Class President sums up the scandalous mystery of the missing Pardington Hall Bell this way:
1964. That was “the year when the Pardington Bell went missing only to periodically show up throughout the year with the 1965 junior class in hot pursuit. However, that pursuit was somewhat behind Terry Bartholomew’s speedy 1950 Ford and the Bonnie and Clyde getaway route outlined by Chuck Willis. This one event went on for many years after the class of ’64 graduated, sprinkled with many hilarious stories as the classes behind us kept things going.
“The class of 1964 has decided after all these years, to come clean and tell the real story of how the bell went missing. How the class of 1964 actually lost the bell themselves for many months only to find it hanging on the porch of a Nyack resident, Dudley B. Martin, who had researched it, cleaned it, and somehow found it missing off his porch one day—just as it disappeared from Pardington Hall."
This year, the Class of 1964 may finally put the mystery of the missing bell to rest when classmates make "true confessions" at the all-alumni dinner on Saturday, October 11.
Whose report will you believe?
Click here for more info on Homecoming 2014!
- Nyack's School of Education: National Recognition...Times 9
- NYC Student Government Association Presents Black History Month Showcase
- School of Music Invites Faculty and Staff to Join Chorale Performance
- Nyack Among Local Colleges Offering Scholarships to MLK Oratory Contest Winners
- 2016 New York State Student Aid Advocacy Day
- Rave Review for New Album by Nyack NYC Alumnus Glauco Lima
- Spring Semester 2016 Deeper Life Series With Dr. Stanley John
- Gone Too Soon: Jonathan Perez (NC '09)
- Nyack's School of Social Work and Praxis Connections Partner on Leadership Forums
- Remembering Nyack Professor Emeritus, Dr. Eldon "Woody" Woodcock (1930-2016)
- Empower 2016 Open House
- Rockland County Colleges Partner on a Black History Month MLK Oratory Contest
- Remembering Longtime Nyack Friend, Dr. Susan G. Gordon
- Nyack's Literary Journal, The Fine Print, Announces Submissions Deadline
- January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
- Nyack School of Music Profs and Alumni in Rockland Camerata Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Pens Book on First C&MA Mission Field
- 2016 Nyack Alumni & Friends Phonathon
- RELEASE: Nyack Receives Education Excellence Award from Beraca Baptist Church
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Basketball Teams Visit Upper Nyack Elementary School
- Nyack's Social Justice Celebration--An Important Change
- Dr. Elizabeth Swanson Voted a National Collegiate Choral Organization Officer
- Joseph and Mary of Bethlehem at ATS
- Congratulations to Our December 2015 Graduates!
- Browse Blog Archive>>