True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
Homecoming 2014 Alert!
Bob Cook, Nyack College, 1964 Class President sums up the scandalous mystery of the missing Pardington Hall Bell this way:
1964. That was “the year when the Pardington Bell went missing only to periodically show up throughout the year with the 1965 junior class in hot pursuit. However, that pursuit was somewhat behind Terry Bartholomew’s speedy 1950 Ford and the Bonnie and Clyde getaway route outlined by Chuck Willis. This one event went on for many years after the class of ’64 graduated, sprinkled with many hilarious stories as the classes behind us kept things going.
“The class of 1964 has decided after all these years, to come clean and tell the real story of how the bell went missing. How the class of 1964 actually lost the bell themselves for many months only to find it hanging on the porch of a Nyack resident, Dudley B. Martin, who had researched it, cleaned it, and somehow found it missing off his porch one day—just as it disappeared from Pardington Hall."
This year, the Class of 1964 may finally put the mystery of the missing bell to rest when classmates make "true confessions" at the all-alumni dinner on Saturday, October 11.
Whose report will you believe?
Click here for more info on Homecoming 2014!
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Feb 22: Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- February 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Nyack's WNYK 88.7 FM Warrior Radio Airs Black History Month Features
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium Series
- Athletes Leadership Conference at Nyack College
- How a Nyack Sports Hero Was Celebrated
- First Hudson Link/Nyack College Graduation at Taconic Correctional Facility
- January 29-31: Deeper Life Series Speaker is Dr. Jonathan Shaw
- "Dan Bailey Day" at Nyack
- Head Men's Basketball Coach Jason Crafton on WNYK
- WNYK 88.7FM January Alumni Spotlight: Orlando Suazo
- 2018 Empower Retreat Attendees From 51 Churches and Seven States
- Nyack Scholarship and Global Engagement Director Heads Peace and Hope International
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Browse Blog Archive>>