On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
Dr. Ronald Walborn, dean of Alliance Theological Seminary, shared the following with the campus community today.
It is with deep sorrow that we announce the passing of Dianna Sanders, wife of Dr. Martin Sanders, the Director of the Doctor of Ministry program at Alliance Theological Seminary.
Martin and Dianna (pictured above) were married for more than 41 years, and they have served at Alliance Theological Seminary for 23 years. Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary extend our deepest condolences to the Sanders family at the passing of their beloved wife and mother, Dianna.
The following statement was released today by the Sanders Family.
On Friday, August 22, 2014 at 9:30 am, Dianna found rest from the illness she has been bravely battling for several years. We have felt your overwhelming love, prayers and support and it has meant so much to all of us. Thank you will never be enough for all you have done.
On Monday, August 25th, 6:00 – 8:00 pm: we will have a time to greet the Sanders family at Living Christ Church 151 S Broadway Ave, Nyack, NY in McKaig Hall.
On Saturday, September 6th, 3:00 pm: we will have a memorial service at Goodwill Evangelical Presbyterian Church, 2135 New York 208, Montgomery, NY. This was Dianna’s church for more than a decade. Details will follow very soon on local airports (Stewart Airport is 15 minutes from the church and Newark Airport is 1.5 hours), hotels, etc.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Sanders family.
- Remembering Robin Luce
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Browse Blog Archive>>