On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
Dr. Ronald Walborn, dean of Alliance Theological Seminary, shared the following with the campus community today.
It is with deep sorrow that we announce the passing of Dianna Sanders, wife of Dr. Martin Sanders, the Director of the Doctor of Ministry program at Alliance Theological Seminary.
Martin and Dianna (pictured above) were married for more than 41 years, and they have served at Alliance Theological Seminary for 23 years. Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary extend our deepest condolences to the Sanders family at the passing of their beloved wife and mother, Dianna.
The following statement was released today by the Sanders Family.
On Friday, August 22, 2014 at 9:30 am, Dianna found rest from the illness she has been bravely battling for several years. We have felt your overwhelming love, prayers and support and it has meant so much to all of us. Thank you will never be enough for all you have done.
On Monday, August 25th, 6:00 – 8:00 pm: we will have a time to greet the Sanders family at Living Christ Church 151 S Broadway Ave, Nyack, NY in McKaig Hall.
On Saturday, September 6th, 3:00 pm: we will have a memorial service at Goodwill Evangelical Presbyterian Church, 2135 New York 208, Montgomery, NY. This was Dianna’s church for more than a decade. Details will follow very soon on local airports (Stewart Airport is 15 minutes from the church and Newark Airport is 1.5 hours), hotels, etc.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Sanders family.
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- OCT 17: Fall Fishing
- October 17: Homecoming Block Party!
- Woman: A Rite of Passage Initiation Ceremony Held
- Dr. Mark Nanos Welcomed to Nyack NYC for AJCO Colloquia Series
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker Coming October 13
- A HOMECOMING HIT! The Running Warrior 3K Walk & 5K Road Race
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- NYC Campus Library Gets a New Name
- The Names by Billy Collins
- ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
- Homecoming 2015: Nyack Alumni, Prepare to Dine!
- The Loss of AGSC Colleague, Dr. James Chin
- Forum on Restorative Justice Features Nyack Professor
- Math Prof Conducts Research at Seoul International Christian Academy in Korea
- Inspiration for a New Academic Year at Nyack/ATS
- School of Music: Trading Textbooks for iPads
- Peter Rohdin: Responding to God's Call
- Women Warrior Teams Honored for Sportsmanship...the Ninth Straight Year
- Nyack/ATS Loses a Dear Friend
- Nyack College Represented in Journal News STEM Education Feature
- RELEASE: iSucceed at Nyack College
- TBN Segment With Nyack Students Airs on Homelessness in NYC
- RELEASE: Chronicle of Higher Ed Names Nyack a "2015 Great College to Work For"
- Fall 2015 Launch for School of Social Work's New MSW Program at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>