Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
Dr. Keyone Kale Yu, Nyack College Assistant Professor of History, received a Columbia University 2014 Libraries Research Award. Grants are awarded on a competitive basis to scholars whose research proposals demonstrate a compelling need to consult Columbia University Libraries holdings for their work. Collections: Starr; late nineteenth-century periodicals and Burke, Missionary Research Library Archive, Henry G. Appenzeller papers.
Dr. Yu's project is entitled “Conceiving a Religious and Social Movement: Henry G. Appenzeller in Late Nineteenth Century Korea.”
For more information, click here.
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>