Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
The Office of Student Development shares the following important message for returning students.
We hope you’ve been enjoying your summer—whether it’s been working, traveling, resting or a combination of all three! As you’re mentally preparing for your return to campus, we want you to be aware of the following important information.
The earliest that residential students on the Rockland campus can check into their dorms is Monday, September 1 at 9:00 a.m. We are unable to honor requests for an earlier return date. Sunday, August 31 is a check-in and orientation day set aside for freshmen and transfer students.
Both New York City and Rockland County campus students should click here to read the 2014-2015 Student Handbook before the start of the new academic year to become familiar with recent revisions. To ensure that the new language is not overlooked, we are providing you access to this preview of the handbook. You’ll notice that changes in the pdf are highlighted. Any questions should be directed to the Office of Student Development prior to the start of the new academic year.
- Remembering Robin Luce
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Browse Blog Archive>>