Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
The Office of Student Development shares the following important message for returning students.
We hope you’ve been enjoying your summer—whether it’s been working, traveling, resting or a combination of all three! As you’re mentally preparing for your return to campus, we want you to be aware of the following important information.
The earliest that residential students on the Rockland campus can check into their dorms is Monday, September 1 at 9:00 a.m. We are unable to honor requests for an earlier return date. Sunday, August 31 is a check-in and orientation day set aside for freshmen and transfer students.
Both New York City and Rockland County campus students should click here to read the 2014-2015 Student Handbook before the start of the new academic year to become familiar with recent revisions. To ensure that the new language is not overlooked, we are providing you access to this preview of the handbook. You’ll notice that changes in the pdf are highlighted. Any questions should be directed to the Office of Student Development prior to the start of the new academic year.
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Tournament Luncheon Speaker
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Browse Blog Archive>>