Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
The Office of Student Development shares the following important message for returning students.
We hope you’ve been enjoying your summer—whether it’s been working, traveling, resting or a combination of all three! As you’re mentally preparing for your return to campus, we want you to be aware of the following important information.
The earliest that residential students on the Rockland campus can check into their dorms is Monday, September 1 at 9:00 a.m. We are unable to honor requests for an earlier return date. Sunday, August 31 is a check-in and orientation day set aside for freshmen and transfer students.
Both New York City and Rockland County campus students should click here to read the 2014-2015 Student Handbook before the start of the new academic year to become familiar with recent revisions. To ensure that the new language is not overlooked, we are providing you access to this preview of the handbook. You’ll notice that changes in the pdf are highlighted. Any questions should be directed to the Office of Student Development prior to the start of the new academic year.
- Friday, May 29: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- New York City Fish Count
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>