The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
The Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (CICU) highlighted Nyack College’s participation in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education in the summer edition of its publication, The Independent Sector. Click here to read the full article, “Educating for a High-Tech Future” (pp. 6-8).
Under leadership of Nyack biology professors, Dr. Jacqueline Washington and Dr. Peter Park, Nyack students were also selected to be featured in this year’s Symposium Program Book for the SEA-PHAGES project. Nyack has been a member of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Science Education Alliance (HHMI-SEA), a non-profit organization that advances biomedical research and science education, one of the largest privately funded philanthropies in our nation.
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>