Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
Nyack College students joined the ranks of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon National Honor Society: Pictured are (left to right): Jodel Wright, Pryanka Sethi, Rachel James, Martine Sainvil, Selene Gonzalez, Desiree Rivera, Amber Collins, Shawnja Pratt, and Ryan Mullings.
Jodel Wright a full-time Nyack employee and 2013 Nyack alumnus was named an honorary member by Associate Dean of Academic Services, Dr. Gwen Park Ames.
Congratulations to all for representing Nyack so well!
- March 26: Metropolitan Saxophone Quartet at Nyack Rockland
- MARCH 26: Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- March 28 CityServe
- March 29: Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus March 31
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Browse Blog Archive>>