JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
There is still time to register for Nyack College's Golf Classic on Wednesday, June 11 at Ballyowen Golf Club in Hamburg, NJ. This tradition has been enjoyed by members of the campus community as well as friends of the college in the New York Metro area for more than a decade.
The schedule includes a continental breakfast beginning at 8:00 a.m.; a modified shot-gun start at 9:00 a.m.; and following time on the course, a 1:00 p.m. awards luncheon. The Classic's winning foursome will be awarded the Castel Cup, name for the late Nyack alumnus, Clarence "Beef" Castel. The Orville Mann, Jr. Community Business Leader Award will be presented to Mr. Gerry Miovski, a senior vice president and senior member of the New York City office of CBRE, a global leader in real estate services.
Participating in this event is more than a day of enjoying a world-class Irish links-style course. Proceeds benefits young men and women pursing higher education at Nyack College.
To register by phone, call 845.675.4431 or click here to register online. The registration ends Friday, June 6. For additional information, email Nancy.Gates@nyack.edu.
- Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary Alumni at Metro District Conference "Expectation"
- OCT 20-21: Movement Day New York City
- OCT 21: Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
- OCT 23-25: Dave Powers Returns for Spiritual Formation's Prayer Summit 2017
- OCT 23: Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
- OCT 26: Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- OCT 29: Trunk or Treat Comes to Nyack College Rockland
- NOV 8-9: Nyack Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- NOV 4: Dr. Anna Flores-Locke to Present at American Counseling Association Event
- WNYK's October Alumni Spotlight: Stephen and Lauri (Boyd) McKnight
- First 2017-2018 Issue of The Forum is Released
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Fall Faculty Reading Features Dr. Charles Beach
- FOUNDER'S DAY CHAPEL: C&MA Canada President David Hearn
- Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
- WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
- Nyack Warrior Athletics and Nyack Health Services Host "Pink Out" Events
- Praise Report from Puerto Rico
- Nyack Music Professor Damien Sneed on Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Dr. Lawrence Schiffman, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Visits Nyack New York City
- Fashion as WordArt Hosted by Nyack's Rockland Writing Center
- Cultivate Coffee Opens on Campus
- Who's Returning to the Hillside for Homecoming?
- Listening Party for Isaiah Velez
- Borderline Music Fest Features Nyack Alumnus "Skerrit Bwoy"
- Browse Blog Archive>>