JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
There is still time to register for Nyack College's Golf Classic on Wednesday, June 11 at Ballyowen Golf Club in Hamburg, NJ. This tradition has been enjoyed by members of the campus community as well as friends of the college in the New York Metro area for more than a decade.
The schedule includes a continental breakfast beginning at 8:00 a.m.; a modified shot-gun start at 9:00 a.m.; and following time on the course, a 1:00 p.m. awards luncheon. The Classic's winning foursome will be awarded the Castel Cup, name for the late Nyack alumnus, Clarence "Beef" Castel. The Orville Mann, Jr. Community Business Leader Award will be presented to Mr. Gerry Miovski, a senior vice president and senior member of the New York City office of CBRE, a global leader in real estate services.
Participating in this event is more than a day of enjoying a world-class Irish links-style course. Proceeds benefits young men and women pursing higher education at Nyack College.
To register by phone, call 845.675.4431 or click here to register online. The registration ends Friday, June 6. For additional information, email Nancy.Gates@nyack.edu.
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- Spotlight on Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- The Beat Goes On...Even at Intermission
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>