Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
Nyack College Media Director Darlene Loper has announced the Communications Department’s spring show featuring the work of Emerging Technology students whose video projects will be presented on Friday, April 25th from 7:30- 9:00 p.m. in Hilltop Auditorium on the Nyack Rockland campus (1 South Blvd., Nyack).
Come out and enjoy the talent of Larry Moua, Jeremy Fuscaldo, Raven Palmer, Derin Melez, Raquel Undheim, and Gabriel Lee.
Light refreshments will be served.
- TODAY: "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- LAST DAY to Shop for Nyack Warrior Gear Online
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- Browse Blog Archive>>