Evensong Rising at Nyack on November 4
Evensong Rising (EsR), a worship band led by Rev. Chris Sorensen (ATS ’03) will be in concert at Nyack on Saturday, November 4 at 7 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland campus. The band ministers in music weekly at Stanwich Congregational Church in Greenwich, CT, where Rev. Sorensen is an associate pastor. EsR will be joined by hip-hop artist Bobby Bishop and the band, Enter the Worship Circle.
The November 4 concert is hosted by The Rising Group, a not-for-profit Christian organization. Rising Group events combine the music and presentations on humanitarian efforts with an ecumenical service. Humanitarian organizations such as World Relief and the Haitian Health Foundation are among the co-sponsors of this free event that tours colleges and universities in the Northeast.
For more information about Rising Group events and its mission and theology, visit or email the organization’s director Bethany Olson at Bethany@therisinggroup.org. Go to www.evensongrising.com to learn more about the members of the group.
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>