Evensong Rising at Nyack on November 4
Evensong Rising (EsR), a worship band led by Rev. Chris Sorensen (ATS ’03) will be in concert at Nyack on Saturday, November 4 at 7 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland campus. The band ministers in music weekly at Stanwich Congregational Church in Greenwich, CT, where Rev. Sorensen is an associate pastor. EsR will be joined by hip-hop artist Bobby Bishop and the band, Enter the Worship Circle.
The November 4 concert is hosted by The Rising Group, a not-for-profit Christian organization. Rising Group events combine the music and presentations on humanitarian efforts with an ecumenical service. Humanitarian organizations such as World Relief and the Haitian Health Foundation are among the co-sponsors of this free event that tours colleges and universities in the Northeast.
For more information about Rising Group events and its mission and theology, visit or email the organization’s director Bethany Olson at Bethany@therisinggroup.org. Go to www.evensongrising.com to learn more about the members of the group.
- MAY 30: New York City Fish Count
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Browse Blog Archive>>