Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
The Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series continues this week on both Nyack College New York campuses with featured speaker Udo Middelmann, LLM. Mr. Middelmann will address two books, The Testament of God by Bernard-Henri Levy and Arguing With God: A Jewish Tradition by Anson Laytner.
Udo Middelmann’s unique perspective on biblical issues is informed by an international upbringing and education. He holds degrees in both law (LL.M. from Freiburg University, Germany) and theology (BD and MA from Covenant Theological Seminary, St. Louis, MO) and has lectured widely on ethics and society in many countries on all continents. His books include Pro-Existence, The Market-Driven Church and The Innocence of God. His latest book is God and Man At Work: Doing Well and Doing Good in the Bible’s View of Life.
The scheduled events take place as follows:
Wednesday, April 16, 3:15-4:30 p.m. at Nyack College Rockland, 185 South Highland Ave., President's Hall at Shuman Hall, Nyack, NY.
Thursday, April 17, 5:10-6:00 p.m. at Nyack College Manhattan, 2 Washington St., 21st floor, Room 2130, New York, NY.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 845.675.7165.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>