Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
The Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series continues this week on both Nyack College New York campuses with featured speaker Udo Middelmann, LLM. Mr. Middelmann will address two books, The Testament of God by Bernard-Henri Levy and Arguing With God: A Jewish Tradition by Anson Laytner.
Udo Middelmann’s unique perspective on biblical issues is informed by an international upbringing and education. He holds degrees in both law (LL.M. from Freiburg University, Germany) and theology (BD and MA from Covenant Theological Seminary, St. Louis, MO) and has lectured widely on ethics and society in many countries on all continents. His books include Pro-Existence, The Market-Driven Church and The Innocence of God. His latest book is God and Man At Work: Doing Well and Doing Good in the Bible’s View of Life.
The scheduled events take place as follows:
Wednesday, April 16, 3:15-4:30 p.m. at Nyack College Rockland, 185 South Highland Ave., President's Hall at Shuman Hall, Nyack, NY.
Thursday, April 17, 5:10-6:00 p.m. at Nyack College Manhattan, 2 Washington St., 21st floor, Room 2130, New York, NY.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845.675.7165.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>