Nyack's "Amazing Race"
On Friday, April 11 from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m., Nyack College’s Global Service-Learning Office and Student Activities in Rockland County, 1 South Boulevard in Nyack, will present the GS-L Adventure Race. This campus-wide race requires teams of four all wearing their required team uniform to compete for the best time. There is no entrance fee. Trophies and an Amici's pizza party go to the victorious ones!
Each team will race through eight stations. Each station represents a GS-L trip offered next year. The stations will require a combination of feats of strength, speed, ingenuity, creativity, and problem-solving.
Walk-on teams are welcome, but preregistered teams are assured a start time. Click here to register.
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement at the Westchester County Center
- Meet Nyack's 2016 Valedictorians!
- Battery Park Campus Now Owned by Nyack College
- A Celebration of Pentecost at Bedford Community Church
- Dr. David Ireland, Rockland County Day of Prayer Keynote Speaker
- Just Released! The Fine Print 2016
- Celebrating Nyack Honor Society Students
- Last Weekend Performances of Mozart's "The Magic Flute"
- West Side Story in Lower Manhattan
- Nyack Doing Community Well: Loving Our Neighbor
- Nyack's Inaugural Social Work Graduate Research Colloquium
- PRAXIS Connections Dinner for Emerging Leaders at Nyack NYC
- How Was Your Weekend?
- Criminal Justice Department Speaker: Mr. Anthony DeWolfe
- 2016 Spring Production: The Merchant of Venice
- CSGE Colloquium Features Matt Hartl
- Nyack Rockland School of Music's Spring Concert
- Nyack Alumna Leads California Elementary School With Innovative STEM Program
- Winners of the 2016 Student Research Conference
- Effective Sales Strategy Workshop at Nyack NYC
- Join 1st Century Village Excavation in Israel With Nyack
- Criminal Justice Department Hosts Career Talk with Mike and Joanne Pelino
- Nyack NYC Chorale in Greater Allen A.M.E Cathedral Concert
- Entrepreneur Sabrina HoSang Is Plenary Speaker for Nyack's Student Research Conference
- Prof. Craig Williams in Concert on Renaissance Chapel Organ
- Browse Blog Archive>>