Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement (CSGE) will host two Colloquium events featuring history professor Dr. Lyndell O’Hara discussing the book, The King Years: Historic Moments in the Civil Rights Movement by Taylor Branch. (Click here to read an excerpt.)
Today at Nyack's New York City campus the colloquium will be held from 5:10-6:00 p.m. on Nyack’s New York City campus, 21st floor, 2 Washington Street in Battery Park.
Dr. Lyndell O’Hara is a charter faculty member of the Manhattan campus of Nyack College since its return to New York City in 1995. After many years in various administrative positions, she has returned to the classroom full-time as a professor of history. Dr. O’Hara has a master’s degree in interdisciplinary studies from the State University of New York Empire State College and a master’s degree and Ph.D. from Fordham University in early modern history.
For more information, email email@example.com or phone 845.675.7165. Visit the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement website at www.nyack.edu/csge.
- Friday, May 29: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- New York City Fish Count
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>