Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement (CSGE) will host two Colloquium events featuring history professor Dr. Lyndell O’Hara discussing the book, The King Years: Historic Moments in the Civil Rights Movement by Taylor Branch. (Click here to read an excerpt.)
Today at Nyack's New York City campus the colloquium will be held from 5:10-6:00 p.m. on Nyack’s New York City campus, 21st floor, 2 Washington Street in Battery Park.
Dr. Lyndell O’Hara is a charter faculty member of the Manhattan campus of Nyack College since its return to New York City in 1995. After many years in various administrative positions, she has returned to the classroom full-time as a professor of history. Dr. O’Hara has a master’s degree in interdisciplinary studies from the State University of New York Empire State College and a master’s degree and Ph.D. from Fordham University in early modern history.
For more information, email email@example.com or phone 845.675.7165. Visit the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement website at www.nyack.edu/csge.
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>