Nyack Students Are New Sigma Beta Delta Inductees
Dr. Susanne Hartl, department of business, economics, and accounting associate professor and chair, recently announced to the campus community the names of Nyack College students who will be inducted into Sigma Beta Delta. This international honor society for college and university students completing degree programs in business disciplines is the highest national recognition of its kind. Membership is awarded to business students who were invited by faculty officers and who rank in the upper 20 per cent of the junior, senior, or master’s class.
The following Nyack College students will receive this prestigious achievement.
Congratulations to all!
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>