Nyack Students Are New Sigma Beta Delta Inductees
Dr. Susanne Hartl, department of business, economics, and accounting associate professor and chair, recently announced to the campus community the names of Nyack College students who will be inducted into Sigma Beta Delta. This international honor society for college and university students completing degree programs in business disciplines is the highest national recognition of its kind. Membership is awarded to business students who were invited by faculty officers and who rank in the upper 20 per cent of the junior, senior, or master’s class.
The following Nyack College students will receive this prestigious achievement.
Congratulations to all!
- TONIGHT: In Concert --The Truth & I
- Alliance World Fellowship President ATS/Nyack College Chapel Speaker
- Official Statement in Response to Media Announced Law Suit
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- School of Music Reunion with Dr. John McArthur
- OCT 17: Fall Fishing
- OCT 17: Homecoming Block Party!
- Woman: A Rite of Passage Initiation Ceremony Held
- Dr. Mark Nanos Welcomed to Nyack NYC for AJCO Colloquia Series
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker Coming October 13
- A HOMECOMING HIT! The Running Warrior 3K Walk & 5K Road Race
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- NYC Campus Library Gets a New Name
- The Names by Billy Collins
- ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
- Homecoming 2015: Nyack Alumni, Prepare to Dine!
- The Loss of AGSC Colleague, Dr. James Chin
- Forum on Restorative Justice Features Nyack Professor
- Math Prof Conducts Research at Seoul International Christian Academy in Korea
- Inspiration for a New Academic Year at Nyack/ATS
- School of Music: Trading Textbooks for iPads
- Peter Rohdin: Responding to God's Call
- Women Warrior Teams Honored for Sportsmanship...the Ninth Straight Year
- Nyack/ATS Loses a Dear Friend
- Nyack College Represented in Journal News STEM Education Feature
- Browse Blog Archive>>