Second Annual Nursing Poster Conference at Nyack
Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing and Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement will host the second annual Nursing Poster Conference on Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on Nyack’s Rockland County campus (1 South Boulevard). The conference will feature research posters from nursing students who attend Nyack College and Lehman College.
Kenneth Culver, M.D. is the keynote speaker who will address the theme, “Faith and Mission in Health Care." He is the president of Foundation for Peace, a non-governmental organization that partners with nurses, physicians, and other health care professionals and students to deliver much needed care through medical clinics, home visits, and educational programs in countries where these services are not readily available to the population.
Dr. Culver is also a senior medical director at Novartis Oncology in East Hanover, NJ. He graduated from the University of Iowa College of Medicine in 1981. He completed his internship and residency in Pediatrics and a fellowship in Pediatric Immunology at the University of California, San Francisco.
For more information, phone (845)675-4582 or email Center_Scholarship@nyack.edu.
- Remembering Robin Luce
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Browse Blog Archive>>