Nyack NYC Social Work Org Collects for the City's Homeless
Nyack College NYC’s Social Work Organization (SWO) is conducting a food and clothing drive beginning Tuesday, March 11 through Tuesday, March 25 to collect items to help the city’s homeless served by the Bowery Mission and the Franklin Avenue Women’s Shelter. Drop boxes will be available all day on the 20th floor and in the Student Lounge in Lower Level at the 2 Washington Street campus.
SWO President Cynthia Thrasher encourages the campus community to donate food items such canned fruits and vegetables, tuna, milk, fruit, peanut butter, jelly, granola bars, pasta, cereal, sugar, rice and potatoes. New and gently used clothing for men and women of all sizes may include tops, shirts, coats, suits, skirts, hats, pants, scarves, thermal underwear, socks, underwear and new blankets.
For additional information, please contact Cezanne Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>