Nyack NYC Social Work Org Collects for the City's Homeless
Nyack College NYC’s Social Work Organization (SWO) is conducting a food and clothing drive beginning Tuesday, March 11 through Tuesday, March 25 to collect items to help the city’s homeless served by the Bowery Mission and the Franklin Avenue Women’s Shelter. Drop boxes will be available all day on the 20th floor and in the Student Lounge in Lower Level at the 2 Washington Street campus.
SWO President Cynthia Thrasher encourages the campus community to donate food items such canned fruits and vegetables, tuna, milk, fruit, peanut butter, jelly, granola bars, pasta, cereal, sugar, rice and potatoes. New and gently used clothing for men and women of all sizes may include tops, shirts, coats, suits, skirts, hats, pants, scarves, thermal underwear, socks, underwear and new blankets.
For additional information, please contact Cezanne Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MARCH 31: Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- OPENING MARCH 31: Nyack's Spring Play: The Importance of Being Earnest
- The Art of Photography With Rebecca Przywara
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica Named to Alliance for Higher Education in Prison Founding Board
- New Edition of The Forum Published
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Alliance Graduate School of Counseling Reunion at NYC Campus
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
- Browse Blog Archive>>