Night of Worship With Gungor's The Liturgists at Nyack College Rockland
The Liturgists, a new worship project from Gungor, will perform at the Nyack College Rockland County campus on Thursday, March 6 at 7:30 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium, 1 South Boulevard in Nyack, NY. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Michael Gungor, lead singer, says, “We still like writing “church music.” Our aim here is not to seek fame and fortune in the mainstream world or to escape from the Church in some way. We simply want to practice what we preach and try to make good art that isn’t limited to what is traditionally thought of as “religious” content. We think everything is religious, and we want our music to reflect that.”
Gungor’s odd combination of banjos, horns, strings, a toy piano and a glockenspiel makes the band unique in both its music and its message.
To purchase tickets, click here. General admission is $15 plus a $3.25 service fee. At the door, tickets are $18 each.
Merchandise will be sold before and after the concert.
- Thursday, October 23--Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>