Sounds of Praise Tour Ushers in Lenten Season
The Sounds of Praise, a concert of sacred music performed by Nyack College music students, will be presented at the First Reformed Church of Nyack, 18 S. Broadway, Nyack, NY on Saturday, March 8 at 7:30 p.m. The program will feature solos and small ensemble pieces. Nyack's English Handbell Choir and Brass Ensemble, under the direction of Prof. Jennifer Scott and Dr. Glenn Koponen, will perform seasonal music ranging from classical to contemporary, from plainsongs to spirituals. The concert is open to the public with no admission fee.
Nyack's Brass Ensemble will perform at the 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Sunday services at Ridgeway Allliance Church, 465 Ridgeway in White Plains, NY.
For more information and directions, please call the office at the First Reformed Church at 845-358-5518 or the Nyack College School of Music Office at (845) 675-4687.
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Nyack College Among 67 Schools Participating in the Second Chance Program
- iSucceed at Nyack Is a School of Music Success
- Lauren Lebo Named 2016 Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association’s Division II Scholar-Athlete of the Year!
- Dr. Gabriel Salguero, Former Alliance Theological Seminary Professor Comforts Floridians
- Biola U Students Welcomed to Nyack's Battery Park/Wall Street Prayer Meeting
- Music Alumni Perform With Shining Lights Prison Ministry Tour
- Live at Carnegie Hall...Nyack College NYC Chorale!
- Nyack -- A Founding Partner of the Fair Chance Higher Education Pledge
- Daniela Guirola (NC '15) Gives Music Project Proceeds to Guatemalan Non-Profit
- Lynette Rhett, Nyack NYC Student Releases CD--Come Jesus Come
- Distance Ed Roster Grows at Nyack /ATS
- Sat., June 4: Top 10 Tips on the Great Fish Count from Dr. Peter Park
- Nyack NYC School of Music's "Purpose" Performs at Essex Alliance Church
- YouVersion Founder Bobby Gruenewald Calls Nyack/ATS Grads World Changers
- Nyack Student Government Recognizes Campus Leaders
- Commencement Guests Share Appreciation for Nyack's Mission
- Celebrating Commencement 2016
- Parents of Youth 7-18! Check Out Summer Sports Camps at Nyack
- Zahir Edwards (1996-2016)...President Scales Pays Tribute to a Nyack Warrior
- Nyack Represented at Education Financing Forum
- Nyack Students and Faculty Perform in Musikabend
- Meet Dr. Peter Park at the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count
- Nyack's 2016 Year-End Faculty/Staff Luncheon and Awards
- Nyack College 2016 Honorary Degree Recipient Featured in "The Village"
- Browse Blog Archive>>