Sounds of Praise Tour Ushers in Lenten Season
The Sounds of Praise, a concert of sacred music performed by Nyack College music students, will be presented at the First Reformed Church of Nyack, 18 S. Broadway, Nyack, NY on Saturday, March 8 at 7:30 p.m. The program will feature solos and small ensemble pieces. Nyack's English Handbell Choir and Brass Ensemble, under the direction of Prof. Jennifer Scott and Dr. Glenn Koponen, will perform seasonal music ranging from classical to contemporary, from plainsongs to spirituals. The concert is open to the public with no admission fee.
Nyack's Brass Ensemble will perform at the 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Sunday services at Ridgeway Allliance Church, 465 Ridgeway in White Plains, NY.
For more information and directions, please call the office at the First Reformed Church at 845-358-5518 or the Nyack College School of Music Office at (845) 675-4687.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>