Sounds of Praise Tour Ushers in Lenten Season
The Sounds of Praise, a concert of sacred music performed by Nyack College music students, will be presented at the First Reformed Church of Nyack, 18 S. Broadway, Nyack, NY on Saturday, March 8 at 7:30 p.m. The program will feature solos and small ensemble pieces. Nyack's English Handbell Choir and Brass Ensemble, under the direction of Prof. Jennifer Scott and Dr. Glenn Koponen, will perform seasonal music ranging from classical to contemporary, from plainsongs to spirituals. The concert is open to the public with no admission fee.
Nyack's Brass Ensemble will perform at the 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Sunday services at Ridgeway Allliance Church, 465 Ridgeway in White Plains, NY.
For more information and directions, please call the office at the First Reformed Church at 845-358-5518 or the Nyack College School of Music Office at (845) 675-4687.
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>