Sounds of Praise Tour Ushers in Lenten Season
The Sounds of Praise, a concert of sacred music performed by Nyack College music students, will be presented at the First Reformed Church of Nyack, 18 S. Broadway, Nyack, NY on Saturday, March 8 at 7:30 p.m. The program will feature solos and small ensemble pieces. Nyack's English Handbell Choir and Brass Ensemble, under the direction of Prof. Jennifer Scott and Dr. Glenn Koponen, will perform seasonal music ranging from classical to contemporary, from plainsongs to spirituals. The concert is open to the public with no admission fee.
Nyack's Brass Ensemble will perform at the 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Sunday services at Ridgeway Allliance Church, 465 Ridgeway in White Plains, NY.
For more information and directions, please call the office at the First Reformed Church at 845-358-5518 or the Nyack College School of Music Office at (845) 675-4687.
- Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary Alumni at Metro District Conference "Expectation"
- OCT 20-21: Movement Day New York City
- OCT 21: Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
- OCT 23-25: Dave Powers Returns for Spiritual Formation's Prayer Summit 2017
- OCT 23: Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
- OCT 26: Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- OCT 29: Trunk or Treat Comes to Nyack College Rockland
- NOV 8-9: Nyack Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- NOV 4: Dr. Anna Flores-Locke to Present at American Counseling Association Event
- WNYK's October Alumni Spotlight: Stephen and Lauri (Boyd) McKnight
- First 2017-2018 Issue of The Forum is Released
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Fall Faculty Reading Features Dr. Charles Beach
- FOUNDER'S DAY CHAPEL: C&MA Canada President David Hearn
- Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
- WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
- Nyack Warrior Athletics and Nyack Health Services Host "Pink Out" Events
- Praise Report from Puerto Rico
- Nyack Music Professor Damien Sneed on Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Dr. Lawrence Schiffman, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Visits Nyack New York City
- Fashion as WordArt Hosted by Nyack's Rockland Writing Center
- Cultivate Coffee Opens on Campus
- Who's Returning to the Hillside for Homecoming?
- Listening Party for Isaiah Velez
- Borderline Music Fest Features Nyack Alumnus "Skerrit Bwoy"
- Browse Blog Archive>>